Skip to main content

Bibi Caramel




This is My OC Bibi Caramel, only this time she's wearing her usual clothes.

Stats:

Name: Bibi Caramel

Age: 25

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 122 lbs

Measurements: 38D-24-36

Gender: Female

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Green

Likes: Tall men, animals (especially dogs), going to the beach, dancing

Dislikes: People who are annoying and obnoxious

Background: Born to a humble family, Bibi Caramel is often enthusiastic or hard-working around other people, and she gets a bit wild from time to time. Occasionally, she'll have friends come and stay with her for some time; she has a golden retriever named Argo. Little else is know about Bibi or her family.

Comments

MDetector5 said…
Getting better, and she looks cute. I might draw her one of these years. I wish I was kidding when I said that. I'm backed up with other stuff, so... if I do it, I'll let you know.
John said…
Thanks for the comment. I hope I'll see your version of her whenever you get around it, among other things.

Popular posts from this blog

First Person Mario

Now in 3D:

Sun Goddess Bibi

This is Bib Caramel. Now, you might have seen her in my other blog, but I've given her a new look. To celebrate summer, Bibi is wearing her green bikini on the beach.